COVID-19 vaccinations for seniors.
In Fraser Health, call 1-855-755-2455
90+ year olds can call starting March 8
85+ year old can call starting March 15
80+ year olds can call starting March 22
At St. Luke Family Practice, we believe health care provided by the same health care provider over time leads to more satisfied patients and better health care.
We believe it is our job to provide you with medical care, maintain your medical record and coordinate referrals when needed.
One more chance for your flu shot. This time, it's a community clinic on November 28 from 9:30 to 2:30. KPU Langley (Glover Road side). Call 604-510-5081 to book.
COVID-19 Safety Plan. HIGHLIGHTS include:
(1) All patients must wear a mask. We prefer that you bring your own.
(2) Hand sanitize or wash hands upon entry to office.
(3) Waiting room is closed. Expect to be waiting in your car or outside.
(4) Contact office first for all appointments. No wa...
Please bring your own face covering to your appointment; cloth or sugical mask.
- Amani DGreat practice. Great admin staff and Dr.Mourh is very good at asking many questions to get to the bottom of your concern.
- Katie SDr Leo is my kid’s favourite doctor! He’s always so gentle and kind with them. I love the staff in his office - they are so generous with me and I really enjoy chatting with them! It all makes taking kids to the doctor SO much less stressful than normal. Additionally, my daughter has epilepsy and I felt with Dr Leo Wong that she is in excellent, thorough, practiced hands. Love this office!
- Janice MI love Dr Wong and his whole team. They are so helpful. Whenever my daughter or I have emergency situations they find a way to get us quick appointments. I’ve never waited more than 5 minutes for an appointment. Dr. Wong is respectful and inquisitive and takes solution oriented! I’m thankful for the terrific care I have received here!